Submit an application for the position you’re interested in. Be sure your application includes all education or industry credentials and certificates.
After submitting your application, you can expect the following:
- An electronic confirmation that we got your application.
- A member of our team will review your application.
- If you seem right for the job you applied for (or for another one maybe you didn’t know about), you will be contacted by the Y to start our process. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of submitting your application, PLEASE email email@example.com!
- You’ll be invited to an interview with a Hiring Manager (either virtual or in-person) and possibly go on a site tour. You may also be asked to showcase your skills in an assessment or audition and may be asked to provide employment references in a confidential online reference checking system.
- If you are selected to join us (yay!), you will receive an offer of employment. You’ll also be asked to authorize your work eligibility, consent to a criminal background check, provide your fingerprints and submit an application for a child abuse neglect check.
If you want a sense of purpose and opportunities to contribute to the greater good – then the Y is the place for you and you’re for us!
Take a look at this short video. If something inside you clicks when you watch it, then apply. We're for you. And you're for us.
People drawn to work at the Y are people with big hearts who have made a conscious decision to spend their time in the service of others. If that speaks to you, then you should join us. We need you.
INVESTING IN YOU
We provide many excellent training and development opportunities for you to gain the knowledge and skills you need to develop as a leader both inside and outside of the Y.