When you become a Y member, you're able to take advantage of opportunities that not only promote healthy living, but also support social responsibility, youth development, community engagement, stronger family connections, and more.
Here are some benefits that are included in your membership at no additional charge!
Twelve Y Centers
- Full use of 12 Y Centers in Central Maryland* and access to Ys across the state and nation
- State-of-the-art cycle studios, gyms and fitness centers with the best equipment for the best results
- Eighteen refreshing pools for lap swim, family swim and open swim; indoor and outdoor pools including family fun pools with slides and tipping buckets; three splash pads for fun water play
- Rock walls for a unique physical challenge
- Spacious lobbies for relaxing, some with a cozy fireplace
- Family rec rooms with foosball, air hockey, board games and more
- Smoothie cafes for a refreshing treat
*Not available with center-specific memberships.
Activities for All Ages
- Group exercise classes for all fitness levels, including virtual group exercise options from the comfort of your home
- Water exercise classes that are easy on the joints
- FitQuest - our customizable fitness tool that helps you reach your wellness goals
- Stay & Play supervised activity rooms for little ones (ages 6 weeks - 10 years) while you exercise (family membership holders).
- Family Gym so families can skip, hula hoop, dribble, and play together
- Family Swim so families can let loose and unwind with a fun dip in the pool
- Familyhood - weekly activities that allow families to have fun while trying new things together
- Fit-N-Fun (age 5-10) - an energetic, play-based fitness program for kids aimed at getting them moving and having fun
- Kids Cardio (ages 8-12) - a program where youth can learn how to use the fitness center cardio equipment properly and safely
- Teen Quest (ages 13-15) - a program where teens can learn how to all fitness center cardio and strength equipment properly and safely (excluding free weights)
- Family events like Y Healthy Kids Day, Happy Healthy Halloween, and more
- Parents' Night Out so parents can enjoy a little "me time" while the kids enjoy two hours of fun at the Y
- Leaders' Club for blossoming teen leaders
- Middle School Craze events for youth to be active and have fun with friends in a safe environment
- Regular activities and outings for seniors
- Volunteer opportunities to get involved with and support your community
- Priority program registration for members
- Special low member rates on Y swim lessons, youth sports and camp
- and more!
We also offer Y personal training for one-on-one or small group workouts. This feature, while not included in your membership, is only available to Y members at an affordable rate. LEARN MORE.