YOU GET TO CHOOSE HOW YOU WANT TO SPEND YOUR TIME IN LIFE.
Imagine going to work every day knowing that what you do positively affects the lives of the people in your community. When you work at the Y you get to do that with a group of like-minded people committed to making a positive social change on a large scale.
Learn more about rewarding opportunities with the Y, our competitive compensation, and interview in-person at a Y Job Fair Saturday, October 16th from 11 am to 3 pm. Click a location to register:
- Ward Y in Abingdon (Harford County)
- The Y in Pasadena (Anne Arundel County)
- The Hill Y in Westminster (Carroll County)
- The Weinberg Y in Waverly (Baltimore City)
WHAT WE STAND FOR
AT ITS CORE, THE Y IS A CHANGE-MAKING ORGANIZATION
We meet people where they are and we help them get where they want to go like:
- helping a person learn healthy nutrition and exercise habits that can quite literally lengthen their lives and make them happier
- helping children and adults overcome the barriers imposed by lack of opportunity, inequity, and intolerance so they can reach their fullest potential
- bringing together people from diverse backgrounds to connect and build true community.
We do all of this, and more, at scale, with evidence-based approaches, resources, and a lot of love.
THE Y IS FOR ALL
REFLECTING AND CELEBRATING THE RICH DIVERSITY OF THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE.
More than a glossy, check-a-box-statement, we are committed to inclusivity not only because it’s the right thing to do, we also know that by actively participating in and uplifting a diverse community, we are enriching and improving every aspect of our work.
We do this work with humility, recognizing that we must always first start from within. We invite our stakeholders to join us on this journey and to hold us accountable towards making “For a better us” have real meaning, for all.
For our full statement on equity and inclusion, please CLICK HERE.
WE WANT GOOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU ON OUR TEAM!
People drawn to work at the Y are people with big hearts who have made a conscious decision to spend their time in the service of others. If that speaks to you, then you should join us. We need you.
INVESTING IN YOU
We provide many excellent training and development opportunities for you to gain the knowledge and skills you need to develop as a leader both inside and outside of the Y.
Take a look at this short video. If something inside you clicks when you watch it, then apply. We're for you. And you're for us.