HOW TO ENROLL
1. Schedule a tour with a Y Preschool Director. During the tour, the director will provide you with the critical information you need to determine if our program is right for your child and family. You will visit the classrooms, meet the teachers and learn about our daily routines, our curriculum, and our goals and expectations. It's the first step in establishing a strong partnership aimed at ensuring your child's success!
2. Once you've completed your tour, you may register online. Select the age of your child and the program that best suits your family's needs.
3. Complete all required paperwork & forms ahead of your child's first day at Y Preschool.
As a cause-driven, charitable organization, we value the practice of inclusion for all regardless of race, religion, gender, age or economic circumstance. We are deeply committed to raising the funds necessary to remove income as a barrier so that everyone in our community can participate in Y programs.
If you are in need of financial assistance for Y Preschool, please download and complete the confidential FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION and submit it to the Y using one of the following options:
- Mail: The Y in Central Maryland 303 W. Chesapeake Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21204
- Fax: 410-779-9426
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Person: Any Y Center
In most cases, we also accept Child Care Subsidy (CCS) Program vouchers.
For more information about the financial assistance application process, please CLICK HERE.