24/7 Access to Your Favorite Y Classes
In addition to our robust schedule of safe, in-person group exercise classes, Y members now have the option to login from home and participate in live-streaming or on-demand virtual group exercise classes with our wonderful Y instructors!
First Thing's First
Y members can only access this new benefit using the email address that we have on file for your Y account. If you are unsure of the email address on your account, please call your Y CENTER to confirm. Please Note: The same email address cannot be used for multiple people.
Logging Into Virtual Group Exercise
Great news -- all Y members already have access! Y members automatically receive a "welcome" email when they join the Y, to set up their password for virtual group exercise.
- Click any of the "login" buttons on this page or CLICK HERE.
- Enter the email address that we have on file at the Y
- Enter your virtual group exercise password (your password was set up through the "welcome" email). If you do not know your password or you didn't set it up, click FORGOT PASSWORD and follow the prompts.
Voila! If you need help logging into virtual group exercise, please contact your Y CENTER.
Two Ways to Participate
1. LIVE STREAM: Log in from home to participate in real-time live group exercise classes! You'll be able to identify these classes as they will say "Live".
2. ON DEMAND: A library of Y classes will be available online to log into anytime! Most live-streaming group exercise classes will be made available in our on-demand library once the live class is complete. Our library of on-demand classes will continually grow.
Please Note: Zumba and all Les Mills classes such as BODYPUMP, will only be available through live-streaming due to licensing restrictions.
Two Ways to Find Virtual Classes
1. (Recommended): Click the button below to search for classes directly on our virtual platform. Use the filter options to narrow your search. Currently, virtual classes are only being streamed from the Dancel, Parkville and Pasadena Ys, however, instructors from other Y centers will also teach at these locations to create a mix of instructor-led virtual classes.
2. Virtual classes are also listed on the Dancel, Parkville and Pasadena online schedules (web and mobile app). Classes with “virtual” in the name will be live-streamed. Once the live stream recording is complete, it will become part of our virtual on-demand library (except Zumba and Les Mills classes).
Not a Y Member?
Virtual group exercise is an exclusive Y member benefit. To participate, you must become a Y member. Click the button below to learn more and join now!