- Indoor pool: 4 lanes, 25 yards, 3 ft. to 5 ft. deep
- Lap swim
- Water walking
- Family swim
- Water exercise classes
STATE-OF-THE-ART FITNESS CENTER
- 6,600 square feet
- Cardio equipment with personal TV monitors
- Expresso bikes
- Cybex strength training equipment
- Free weights
- FitQuest, our personalized fitness program included in membership
OTHER EXCITING AMENITIES
- Group exercise studio
- Double gymnasium
- Cycle studio
- Rock wall
- Family room with foosball, board games, TV and more
- Stadium Place community-built playground
- Stay & Play supervised activity room for kids while you exercise (ages 6 weeks - 10 years, family membership holders); Currently, all children in Stay & Play are still required to wear masks.
- Men's/women's locker rooms
- Boy's/girl's locker rooms
- Family locker rooms
*Availability may be limited. Please call the center.
YOUTH BALL FIELD RESERVATIONS
The Ripken Memorial Stadium Ball Field at the Weinberg Y in Waverly (900 E. 33rd St., Baltimore) and the Babe Ruth Field at Gibbons Commons (985 S. Caton Ave., Baltimore) are the perfect venues for your next event or sports game!
Both are turf, multiple use fields featuring a full football field and a 60' and 70' baseball diamond. Soccer and lacrosse can also be played. The Babe Ruth Field is lighted whereas the Memorial Stadium Field is not. For all field reservations, please submit this form.