As a cause-driven, charitable organization, we rely on the generous support of our community to help us achieve our mission of developing the full potential of every individual through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
JOIN OUR CAUSE
Your donations stay in your community if you choose, and support children and families who otherwise couldn't afford enriching Y experiences. PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION TODAY. Any amount helps!
An average of …
- $38 provides a young adult with a Y membership for one month
- $50 supports one day of field trip travel for a teenager in Y Teen Adventure Camp
- $215 gives a child one week of valuable learning and preparation for school in Y Preschool
- $300 helps expose a high school student to the legislative process in the Y Youth & Government program
- $500 keeps a school-age child safe and productively engaged after school, while their parents work, for two months in a Y After School Enrichment program
- $780 helps a youth gain independence and self-reliance in two weeks of Y Overnight Camp
- $1,000 helps a family hit by economic hardship stay active and engaged at the Y for one year
We are in need of positive, responsible adults who have time to spare and who want to make a difference in a young person's life. BECOME A MENTOR.
Special Event Volunteer
The Y’s premier fundraising event is the Annual Y Turkey Trot Charity 5K. This event depends on volunteers to help make it a success. LEARN MORE.
Volunteer at our Y in a variety of programs, depending on your time and interests. Please contact email@example.com.
Community Leadership Board (CLB)
The primary responsibility of CLB members is to help engage the community in the Y's charitable mission to support children and families in need in Howard County so they may benefit from quality Y experiences they otherwise couldn't afford.
If you're interested in becoming a CLB member, please contact Debra Einstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.